Quadrature Encoder Input dataModule®
Operating Temperature -40° to +85°C
- Three quadrature encoder diode protected inputs for rotary or linear
- AT-bus interface
- Six bit-programmable digital I/O lines
- Jumper-selectable hardware interrupt
IRQ 2/9, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15
- Twelve input-only digital lines
- Three 16-bit timer/counters, on-board 8 MHz clock
- Pull-up/pull-down resistors on each bit or each port
- Single power supply: +5V
- Mating Connector
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Part Number: 82068-6000
- Includes software packages for the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 98, NT4.0, 2000, XP/XPe
- Linux 2.4.x and 2.6.x
- Source code provided for easy porting to other platforms, including RTOSes.
- Data acquisition toolkits such as LabVIEW and MATLAB may be used with the Windows drivers.
- Example programs with source code provide a starting point for developing custom applications.
- Dimensions: 90.17 mm L x 95.89 mm W (3.550 in L x 3.775 in W)
Weight: Approximately 0.10 Kg (0.22 lbs.)
Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C: 90% humidity non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -55° to +125°C
MTBF: 4,961,508 hours
Power requirements 1.19 W @ 5 VDC typical
Documentation and Software Downloads:
| Quadrature Encoder Input dataModule®
Modules IDAN® Systems
Copyright © 1998-2013 RTD Embedded Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.